Hello my fiernds, today just a quick follow up video, where I’m showing you how I made those poinsettia flowers, which I used on the card I’ve made in my last tutorial.
I hope you will enjoy the video and if you do, please don’t forget to share it with your friends and family and everyone, who you think could value form it.
List of supplies:
- Ranger Cornflower Blue: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ranger-AID-38955-Cornflower-Blue/dp/B00F1KVRTC/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=archival+ink+cornflower+blue&qid=1574098553&sr=8-3
- Clear Embossing Ink Pad: https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/clear-embossing-ink-pad/564837-1000
- Papermania Embossing Powder Clear 1 oz: https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/papermania-embossing-powder-clear-1-oz/570011-1001
- Matte Coloured Styrofoam Balls Polystyrene Foam Spheres 2-5mm Filler Beads Decor : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Matte-Coloured-Styrofoam-Balls-Polystyrene-Foam-Spheres-2-5mm-Filler-Beads-Decor/272564374000?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=571670264741&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
- Ranger Perfect Pearls Pigment Powder 0.25oz – Blush: https://www.amazon.com/Ranger-Perfect-Pearls-Pigment-Powder/dp/B075JSDN9B