Today I’m sharing with you my new tutorial along with a little giveaway, which is my way of saying thank you for being here for me. ❤️❤️❤️
This is a lovely Christmas card in pink and teal colours, to which I was inspired by a piece of pattern paper, which was included as a free gift in crafting magazine.
Both baubbles and quote has been embossed with Ranger embossing powder and coloured with Artiste watercolour pens. And I also mat and layered everything with a teak colour cardstock. Finally added a few pearl drops and a lovely ribbon with a sparkly gem.
I really happy how it turned out. If you would like to see how I’ve made it, here is a link to my YouTube video:
List of supplies:
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spellbinders-Nestabilities-Labels-4-Dies/dp/B0024COUHQ
- Spellbinders Gold Labels Four: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spellbinders-Gold-Labels-Four-Nestabilities/dp/B00AYBE2KE
- Crafts-Too Embossing Folder 5″X7″-Lattice: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Crafts-Too-Embossing-Folder-X7-Lattice/dp/B00F9LGQ9Y/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=CTFD3099+LATTICE+5X7+EMBOSSING+FOLDER&qid=1572584577&sr=8-1
- docrafts Artiste Watercolour Dual-Tip Pens: https://www.amazon.co.uk/docrafts-Artiste-Watercolour-Dual-Tip-Caddy/dp/B00NA3ORGC/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1VWXAO1A387J4&keywords=artiste+watercolour+pens&qid=1572584632&sprefix=artiste+w%2Caps%2C220&sr=8-5
- Tonic Studios Nuvo 1.1 Oz Crystal Drops, Blue (Caribbean Ocean): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tonic-Studios-Crystal-Caribbean-3-17×3-17×8-89/dp/B0150I1XZM/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=nuvo+drops+caribbean+ocean&qid=1572584719&sr=8-1
- Ranger Silver-Embossing Powder: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ranger-Silver-Embossing-Powder-Acrylic-Multicolour/dp/B00J39HZZ2/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=silver+powder+ranger&qid=1572584848&sr=8-4
- Ranger Embossing Powder, Pink Peony: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ranger-Embossing-Powder-Pink-Peony/dp/B00XM4VPGE/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=pink+peony+powder+ranger&qid=1572584897&sr=8-1