Although I’ve already shared a photos of one of those cards on my blog and on card making forum, I had so many questions there asking how I’ve made this vellum piece that I’ve decided to show you the whole process on the video tutorial, which I’ve posted my YouTube channel.
Here is a link to my video:
I loved how this piece of vellum looked like so I’ve made a few of them. I cut two A4 size pages into 8 pieces and I embossed them and coloured them with my Memento Dew Drop inks.
For making this cards I only used up my scrap pieces. To embellish cards I stamped flowers from the set which was included in the Christina Griffiths Card Making Magic Collection along with this lovely embossing folder.
I loved this kit from the very first moment and I especially like the stamp set as it is so versatile and can be used for many occasion.
These are the 4 cards I’ve made using this set:
I finished those cards in the same style. as I’m planning to give them away to someone as a whole set.
Apart from these ones I also managed to complete two more other cards, where one will be given to my friend on her birthday and another one is for other friend, who is going to the hospital for a surgery.
I would love to hear which one of these cards is your favourite one, so please let me know in the comment section below. I also hope you enjoyed my tutorial and if you did and you would like to see more of these you can subscribe to my channel. I wish you all a lovely day. Marta ❤️❤️❤️
List of supplies:
- Christina Griffiths Card Making Magic All-In-One Collection – Issue 2: https://www.craftstash.co.uk/card-making-magic-all-in-one-collection-magazine-kit-02.html
- Spellbinders Curved Borders One: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Borderabilities-Spellbinder-Curved-Borders-Template/dp/B00AYTRFV4/ref=pd_ybh_a_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=8NC9RVYHFVFNBC07P2T7
- Spellbinder Nestabilties Die Elegant Ovals Decorative Elements, Gold: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spellbinder-Nestabilties-Elegant-Decorative-Elements/dp/B00HO9YGW8/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Spellbinders+ovals&qid=1564578163&s=gateway&sr=8-1
- Spellbinders Labels Twenty: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spellbinders-NEST-S5-026-Die-Labels-Twenty/dp/B004JSJ80W/ref=pd_ybh_a_7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=8NC9RVYHFVFNBC07P2T7
- Translusent Vellum 110gsm: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50-SHEETS-A4-TRANSLUCENT-PAPER-VELLUM-110gsm-CRAFT/161804919322?epid=1888763408&hash=item25ac53221a:g:W4kAAMXQNOZRCTPp
- Ranger Embossing Powder Light Blue: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ranger-Blue-Embossing-Powder-Acrylic-Multicolour/dp/B00J39HQ6U/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=ranger+embossing+light+blue&qid=1564578056&s=gateway&sr=8-1
- WOW Gold Pearl-Regular, Embossing Powder: https://www.amazon.co.uk/WOW-Regular-Embossing-Powder-Multi-Colour/dp/B00FOXYB58/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=wow+embossing+pearl+gold&qid=1564578281&s=gateway&sr=8-2
- Heritage Rubber Stamp Embossing Powder in colours Wisteria and Nutmeg: think is retired, but sometimes you can find it on auctions on eBay
- Memento Dew Drop Dye Inks: Summer Sky, Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum, New Sprout, London Fog, Rose Bud: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tsukineko-Memento-Multi-Colour-21-33-15-24/dp/B001CRKGC2/ref=sr_1_5?crid=67UJXH0JMT4I&keywords=memento+dew+drop+ink+pad+set&qid=1564577432&s=gateway&sprefix=memento+dew%2Ckitchen%2C324&sr=8-5
- Memento Dew Drop Dye Inks: Cantaloupe, Dandelion, Pear Tart, Cottage Ivy, Bahama Blue: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tsukineko-Gum-Drops-Momento-Inkpad/dp/B001CRGKGI/ref=sr_1_8?crid=67UJXH0JMT4I&keywords=memento+dew+drop+ink+pad+set&qid=1564577432&s=gateway&sprefix=memento+dew%2Ckitchen%2C324&sr=8-8
- 12 x 12″ Kaisercraft paper Magic Happens Collection: thing this paper is already retiredWOW Gold Pearl-Regular, Embossing PowderChristina Griffiths Card Making Magic All-In-One Collection – Issue 2: https://www.craftstash.co.uk/card-making-magic-all-in-one-collection-magazine-kit-02.html